You’ve decided to entrust the management of your rental property to a professional property manager. Now you’re free from the day-to-day hassles and headaches of dealing with tenants, keeping up on regulations, and handling all of the details—but you still want to keep informed about what is going on. For almost 30 years, Real Property Management has kept the lines of communication open with our clients through three simple steps:
- Online portal: First, our clients love their online owner portal, where they can review every detail about what is happening with their property, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from anywhere in the world.
- Clients can view their financial statements, see when rents are collected and disbursements are made, check tenant rental payment history, review work orders, and even see property photos from the last inspection.
- Live support: With all that information at their fingertips, Real Property Management clients still know that they can count on a friendly answer to their call, day or night.
- Our 24-hour hotline ensures that not only tenant emergencies are addressed—but urgent owner concerns as well. Even after hours, your friendly and highly trained team is always ready to serve.
- Leasing updates: When a client’s property is in the leasing process, they can expect weekly updates from their leasing agent on showings and applications.
- We also are available to discuss preparation of the property, offer recommendations on rent rates and review leasing strategies.
And remember, communication goes both ways: Immediate attention to some maintenance items is required by law, so it’s critical that your property manager have the best phone number and email to reach you in an emergency. Constant communication, it’s what you can expect from Real Property Management. Put our experienced team and proven process to work for you Put our experienced team and proven process to work for you. Call Real Property Management West San Fernando Valley at 818.727.0100 today!
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.