While it’s clear that rental property is a smart financial investment, all too often investors don’t realize the complexities of managing that investment. Here at Real Property Management, we love to help rental property owners improve cash flow, efficiency and stability, but we hate to see these common, avoidable mistakes:
- Too many vacancy days and unnecessary leasing delays.
- Poor rental property selection.
- Inadequate preparation of the property that turns off prospective renters.
- Poor marketing strategy
- Lax tenant qualification.
- Negative, personal or confrontational tenant interaction.
- High tenant turnover.
- Inadequate rent collection processes.
- Costly regulatory violations.
- Neglecting inspections.
- Inefficient or overlooked maintenance.
- Cash flow problems.
- Failing to choose a property manager carefully.
Yes, residential rental property can be an excellent financial investment—if managed well. But new investors often don’t realize the complexities and risks of managing tenants and properties, and it can impact their bottom line. As the industry leader, Real Property Management is uniquely able to help rental property owners avoid these common headaches, hassles and costly mistakes. Put our experienced team and proven process to work for you. Call Real Property Management West San Fernando Valley at 818.727.0100 today!
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.